Cronton Cof E Primary School, Smithy Lane, Cronton, WA8 5DF
Cronton C Of E Mission Church was established in 1907 and has been an important part of village life ever since, always sharing a building with one of the two village schools – moving from a stone cottage to a purpose built brick building (church hall) and finally into our current home – Cronton C of E Primary School. This, of course, means that we are a ‘portable’ church… our church furniture being stored in a cupboard during the week. Our church – school links are very important and the support of the school is much appreciated. In July 2012, we were jointly awarded the Church School Partnership Award by Liverpool Diocese. This award recognises the close relationship we as a church have with the school.